Informa Engage launches, connecting specialist sellers to B2B buyers worldwide through quality marketing services
NEW YORK, September 13, 2017 – Today marks the launch of Informa Engage, a high quality, international B2B marketing services business that connects buyers and sellers in specialist niche markets worldwide.
Informa Engage is part of Informa, the international Business Intelligence, Exhibitions, Events and Academic Publishing Group, and builds on the Penton Marketing Services business acquired as part of Informa’s combination with Penton Information Services in 2016.
Informa Engage offers unrivalled specialist audiences, deep knowledge of vertical markets, sophisticated data and content marketing expertise, and quality marketing services execution in turnkey packages. This enables marketers to connect effectively with customers, as they move from discovering a business need to identifying a solution, selecting a provider and making a purchase, using the right content at the right time in the buyer’s decision making process.
“Marketers have a tough job. So, our focus is on creating turnkey solutions that make it easy for them to connect with engaged audiences,” said Kate Spellman, President, Informa Engage. “Being part of Informa and connected to its hundreds of trusted, vertical Brands and their specialist international audiences, enables us to deliver even more powerful solutions to real marketing needs. From building brand awareness and education to enabling sales – we’re laser focused on delivering results for Customers.”
Informa Engage’s greatest advantage is its audience of 30 million B2B professionals in 180 countries, which includes:
- The producers of more than 85% of U.S. agricultural GDP
- 100% of U.S. companies involved in the design-to-manufacturing process space
- More than 825,000 professionals in the U.S. wealth management community
- More than 1.2 million aviation professionals worldwide
- 1.5 million professionals who design, build, buy, sell, operate and support cars, light vehicles, trucks and trailers worldwide
- 5.4 million business and technology professionals—the builders, sellers and users of technology solutions and services—in a $2 trillion marketplace
- An array of communities in the booming natural products industry and in the $85 billion waste, recycling and organics industry
Informa Engage’s data-driven platform and sophisticated marketing formula tracks buyers’ interests, needs and intent to put relevant content on and off-line in front of active buyers, using an array of solutions from advertising, direct marketing, custom content, research, video, infographics and much more.
About Informa Engage
Informa Engage connects marketers with B2B decision makers. By combining unrivaled reach, deep knowledge of specialist markets and sophisticated marketing, it engages buyers – activating real results for marketers.
Informa operates at the heart of the Knowledge and Information Economy. It is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business. With more than 7,500 employees globally, it has a presence in all major geographies, including North America, South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.