Overview of Position:
The Training Product Manager is responsible for overseeing the company’s entire public course portfolio across a range of business sectors. This is a hands-on role, and is best suited (but not limited) to candidates with some experience in the conference production industry. The person will be responsible for product development, trainer engagement, project team liaison, and overall management of the portfolio.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the development of several courses throughout the year, meeting production targets and deadlines. The role requires content curation for seminar programmes, liaison with senior trainers, and as such, the candidate should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, in addition to the ability to research and identify new and emerging commercial issues and trends.
A senior level job scope can also be considered for more experienced candidates.
• In charge of overall product strategy in relation to industry sector, scheduling, new course ideas, etc.
• Assessing the viability of training topics
• Developing new products through research and commercial assessment
• Contacting the target market for preliminary research to define conference content
• Developing course programme outlines based on research and in consultation with trainers
• Working as part of a project management team, including marketing, sales, operations
• Building longer term relationships with trainers
• Meeting production targets and deadlines
• Producing conferences depending on requirement
Experience and Skill Set
• Graduate with a minimum of 2 years in a business environment
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience as a conference producer,
• Or in a related profession which involves research and speaking with senior management, such as journalism, executive search and industry sector research
• High level of confidence and interpersonal skills
• Well organized with excellent writing and communication skills
• Candidates with a higher level of experience are also welcome to apply
• Competitive package
• Orchard area, close to Somerset MRT
• Opportunity to develop with an international business
Interested applicants, please submit detailed resumes/CVs.