Informa Business Intelligence (BI) is currently seeking a Finance Analyst to join the central finance team based in London. We are looking for an organised, disciplined self-starter who is already in the initial stages of studying towards a qualification with a recognised accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). You will work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure financial targets and objectives are being met across BI and will ensure an efficient and effective internal process is adhered to.
Informa’s Business Intelligence (BI) division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment.
BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within five core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Maritime & Law and Agribusiness & Commodities.
The successful Finance Analyst will be familiar with statistical and cost analysis and must have excellent attention to detail to ensure that costs are accurately allocated. Alongside the BA, the Finance Analyst will work closely with senior management and will be responsible for reviewing and analysing month end management accounts, providing expert analysis where necessary.
- Advanced Excel skills and prior experience of using a computerised accounting package
- Diligence and attention to detail, with respect to data collection and analysis
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines
- A team player who can effectively communicate with both financial and non-financial colleagues
- Methodical in approach to ensure completeness and accuracy of work
- An innovative thinker who is able to use initiative to look for ways to improve reporting and processes
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Finance discipline, or equivalent qualification
- Be studying towards a qualification with a recognised accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience in a commercial finance role
To apply for this opportunity and develop your career within an industry-leading global brand, please send your full resume / CV and a covering letter highlighting your suitability and salary expectations.