09 Feb 2018
Sector: Administrative/Management Support
Taylor & Francis Group is one of the world's leading publishers of academic journals and books. We are dedicated to the dissemination of scholarly information, drawing on expertise developed since first publishing learned journals in 1798. Taylor & Francis now publish over 2,000 scholarly journals in association with over 460 learned societies and scholarly institutions, and 4,300 new books each year, with a books backlist in excess of 60,000 specialist titles. We operate from a network of 20 global offices, including Philadelphia, Oxford, Melbourne, Stockholm, Beijing, New Delhi, Johannesburg and Singapore.
Our customers are researchers, students, academics and other professionals.
Taylor & Francis Group is an Informa business (www.informa.com). Informa plc is the global information provider for the academic, professional and commercial markets
We are recruiting a warehouse assistant to support our warehouse functions. Reporting to the warehouse supervisor, you will need to work closely with your fellow team members to ensure timely delivery of orders and a smooth warehouse workflow.
- Assist with the daily sorting, picking and packing of books
- Receiving, moving, checking & storing of books
- Perform stock count when required
- Perform other ad-hoc related warehousing functions
- Assist in regular housekeeping
- Must be able commit to over-time when necessary
- Must have completed primary school education
- Preferably with 1 year experience in a warehouse environment
- Strong team-player and able to work independently
- Must be physically fit
- Have a willing to learn attitude
- Able to commence work at short notice
Division: Academic Publishing
Business unit: Taylor & Francis
Closing date: 06 Apr 2018